Get the most from benefits from capturing your information of the available data sources by using Avacom InfoCapture. Avacom InfoCapture offers a web-based distributed, single point for capturing information with automated document automation and data validation.
That’s why today’s market leaders need the power of Avacom VIIS solutions for mobile business – our solution set that includes ready-made applications that provide access to information and processes anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of mobile devices.
With Avacom VIIS, you can get the most from your Workflow and Content Management investments and capitalize on the solutions you’ve already implemented. Avacom VIIS for mobile business work seamlessly with the Avacom Business Suite family of business solutions and backend databases and document repositories. Avacom VIIS solution a support popular mobile devices in either connected or disconnected mode.
< align = "justify">InfoCapture delivers powerful, production-level document and data capture. For document capture, it boasts the fastest, most flexible scanning and indexing solution around. For data capture, InfoCapture can extract important information such as hand printed words, machine-printed text, bar codes and even checked boxes. What’s more, InfoCapture can use the same powerful indexing and validation process to capture information that doesn’t start on paper, such as electronic documents, multimedia files and even XML feeds from other systems. That means your workflow or content-management system gets consistently indexed content – no matter what the source – and your enterprise gets reliable, easy and fast retrieval of all your information. If your business is moving from paper based to digital systems, InfoCapture can help.
- Remote Capture. Before InfoCapture, most organizations with remote offices were forced to either ship their paper documents to a central site for scanning or send low-quality faxes. Now your remote offices can scan documents – and even index and validate them – directly into the central InfoCapture process for release into your back-end enterprise system. You save the costs of shipping and photocopying, benefit from better security and document quality, get faster access to your content, and accelerate your business processes. InfoCapture is the undisputed leader in remote capture.
- Custom Modules. Tailor InfoCapture to support your . precise business processes with any of dozens of plug-and- play custom modules. From powerful forms-processing modules that can extract information from even the most difficult documents, to postal mail scanning, to microfilm archiving for long-term records retention, InfoCapture custom modules give you powerful, off-the-shelf alternatives. Or you or your consultant can write your own. InfoCapture’s flexible architecture makes it possible.
- Import Controller. Create front-end scripts to feed InfoCapture from enterprise applications such as financials, human resources, manufacturing, and management decision support.
- Customizable User Interface. Modify the InfoCapture user interface via Java, Visual Basic, Visual C++, or any language that supports COM.
- Database Lookup Interface. Set up sophisticated database lookups without scripting.
- Flexible Information Delivery. Deliver information into workflow and content management systems via release modules written in Visual Basic. Choose from our unrivaled library of release modules, or use our source code to write your own. And InfoCapture lets you deliver information into multiple systems at the same time.
Avacom AvaFlow is Selected by State of Utah –
Discover why many organizations selected Avacom InfoCapture to capture document and data from multiple sources in order to store them in document management systems or pass the information to business applications.Contact Avacom Sales Office Nearest you. Download Fact Sheet.
Foundation to Enable and Manage processes that involve capturing and storing data, documents and electronic files.
InfoCapture is the most user friendly and complete information capture application for small and large businesses. It accelerates business processes by collecting paper documents, forms and e-documents, transforming them into accurate, retrievable information, and delivering it all into your business applications and databases.
InfoCapture is a modular application that can be used right out of the box to meet the information capture needs of a specific department, and expanded with InfoCapture modules to meet the complex requirements of a high-volume enterprise. The open InfoCapture architecture makes it easy to extend the basic application to handle complex, high-volume forms processing, as well as to capture information directly complex, high-volume forms processing, as well as to capture information directly from remote offices. InfoCapture offers unmatched compatibility with scanners and other capture devices, plus content and document management systems, workflow applications and databases. No matter what hardware or enterprise applications you choose now or in databases. No matter what hardware or enterprise applications you choose now or in the future, you can count on InfoCapture to ensure consistent capture, and validation of your important information.
AvaFlow embraces Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, and Web services. It offers compatibility with open standards including J2EE™. Enables use with IBM WebSphere Application Server for design, analysis, simulation and monitoring of process improvements.
Operating systems: AvaFlow servers run on Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 2000, and Windows 2003; AIX®, HP-UX, Solaris®, and Linux®.
AvaFlow can include and utilize the following components and tools:
- IBM DB2 Content Manger
- IBM DB2 Database Manager
- Avacom Accounts Payable
Included Tools and Components
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Avacom Integration Program for Enterprises
- AvaFlow Administration Manager
Want to learn more? Contact the Avacom sales office nearest you.